If you wanna now what a guy is really like, find out how he talks about women when they’re not around.
- I’ve had this teddy since I was born. It’s travelled through six homes. I find I wake with him in my arms during times of distress.
- I moved to another home on Sunday. I met a wonderful couple for dinner and drinks on Monday who talked about their relationship and looked at each other in a way I have never been spoken about nor looked at.
- I bought gold earrings for my second piercings. The girl at the counter told me I was beautiful.
- I’m getting headaches again. Having social plans most nights of the week again. Focusing on my breath again. Doing yoga first thing again. Ready to love and be loved again. Craving intimacy again.
- London - you cold, selfish bastard - why do you always leave me ever so slightly unfulfilled and unsatisfied?
“Mum, Dad, you don’t have to work anymore. Relax. I can support you now. Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me.”
Thigh split skirt and NB’s.
I honestly haven’t felt so attractive in years. Costa Rica has turned my skin a darkened honey colour and toned my body in ways a year of the gym couldn’t.
I really feel beautiful. And I think it’s important to acknowledge it.
Wow look at this amazing letter written by a 15 year old in response to Emma Watson’s speech! It’s stunning how influential her speech was and the etiquette in which this was written. I hope he makes a wonderful mark on this world!
Richard Madden's Incredibly Eloquent Lip-biting (and other oral fixations)
Breathe. You’re going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass.Daniell Koepke (via obriens)